Monday, July 23, 2007

Snapshots






The top picture is of Simon breaking all of the conservative fashion rules. Notice the rubber chicken in his right hand.
The 2nd picture is of Simon reading to his "friends" as he called his blocks. He was reading them the Popcorn book.
Simon wanted me to take a couple of pictures of him being silly, hence the third and fifth photos. The fourth photo is of our new dinnerware that we had to supplement our dishes with. We began running out of dishes when we have lots of people over; it kind of runs contrary to my minimalist nature, but it is nice to have a set that is fun for the summer and spring! The set was originally from Target, though I picked up 25 pieces for $20.99 at the local thrift store. I'm thinking that almost competes with IKEA prices, though I haven't found any dinner plates that I like there yet. The dishes were still in their original packaging, so that was nice. The only problem is that we are brutal to dishes here and they kind of chip easily :)

No comments: