Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Family Meal at Cracker Barrell



Kelly and Alex were in Texas for the weekend. Matt and Scott had both boys over at our place on Friday night while Kelly and stayed at the hotel during the NTAC Ladies' Conference.
Simon is still talking about baby Alex.
Simon and I just finished building a house with his megablocks and then playing with his barn. We fed the animals Berry Berry Kix Cereal and when they were finished eating, Simon helped them empty the feeding trough!
Last night the Tysons came over and all I heard about during the day was "Eli" and Jude. I'm surprised he took a nap. Today he keeps wondering where they are.
Simon and I are doing laundry today. He continues to be in utter distress when we wash his sheets. He gets on his mattress and cries, "My bed. My bed." The upside is that he is SO HAPPY when we put the sheets back in place later in the day.

No comments: