Monday, July 25, 2005

Georgians


Cousin SAYRAH

A little known fact, Matt, Sarah, and I were all born at Floyd Medical Center in Rome, Georgia. 1976, 1988, and 1979, respectively. Sarah and I are cousins. Matt just married into the coolness.

Sarah has brown hair now. (Why would anyone color their hair brown???) SAYRAH! Just kidding. It's not brown, it's chestnut. (How cosmetologically correct.) Sarah's one of my few chat anytime over the phone people regardless and that is her best attribute. That and that she is mailing me some sort of something this week! I LOVE MAIL!

Is it just a coincidence that male and lame use the same letters???

I need to add links to everyone's xangas. Sarah's is: www.xanga.com/s_kelly.... If you have a xanga (Katie, Jamie, etc...) please leave a comment with your info so I can link it and stay intouch. I guess we might include the lame 'my space' users, too. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hello World said...

female and feel have the same letters to... what am i thinking?

Amy said...

Scott, not only is that weird, but you didn't use all of the letters. CAthy, i love your orangeish hair, really! Ashley, you must have high speed internet...

Amy said...

I just want to say that I am commenting at the super cool DQ! As we speak (but the one on Gross)