Saturday, May 28, 2005

Choice B


Sample Pix

At graduation today, we planned to take our 'missionary pictures'--you know, the ones that will be put on prayer cards. We weren't sure who would hang around to take them, but we thought we should take advantage of the fact that we were all together and not wearing too much spit up!

Anyway, as I was walking to my seat, I happened to see Tamitha and Chloe who were there for David's graduation. (ActuallyI saw C.J. in the hall for a heads up). Tamitha offered to take our pictures for us. And God is good, because we were lucky to find not just someone, but people close to us to hang out with us.

Also, it was interesting because today is our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, so Chloe and I took an old times snapshot that I will post next.

Oh, so this is Choice B for the photo--if anyone has hung around long enough to read this, let us know if you like choice A or B please.Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, my you are all saying Choice B. I don't know what to do. What a dilemma. Does anyone think Matt's hand looks weird the way its holding the lad? And isn't Matt's head chopped off? I have mixed feelings, b/c I like Choice B, too. But my mom goes for A, and you know how I still have the pleasing mom gene in me.

Hello World said...

I like Simon in the pic but it looks like he only has one leg and a stub, when they find out he's healthy people might think you were scamming them
:) - The loving Uncle