Monday, July 19, 2010

Library WiFi


Warning: these pictures are disjointed and I only have 20 minutes before the library and its free wifi closes!

We had a super fun weekend. The picture above is from Saturday night - Simon made placecards and set the table outside for the children's table - and us parents all ate inside!

I wish I had taken pictures of the slide and sprinkler set up and our hand crafted slip n slide, or a picture of Matt and John grilling the turkey burgers and veggies for salsa.


Saturday morning the porch was home to candles in mason jars, music from a record player, sweet breads, sweet tea,, and several ladies celebrating the birthday of one of our favorite southern ladies :)


Today (Monday) I took Simon and Evie and some friends to the Arboretum.
This month on Mondays they had free face painting, a small petting zoo, and of course the sprinklers are always a favorite with the older children.


Doesn't Andrew look like he is having a blast?



That's Simon w/out a shirt on and no sunscreen - I didn't win any parenting awards in regards to sun protection today!



That's Peter Rabbit in the background.


Before Nap: I had to take a picture of Evie's face painted - so cute with all of the other fabrics and prints.
After Nap: Well, I didn't take a picture and her face looked great but somehow it was a health dept disaster as she had a dirty diaper and took it off and tried to change her own diaper in her bed ... well, you can imagine.



Our living room now has an exercise/dance studio!
So fun for the kids and so practical for me!





Simon riding a fourwheeler with Mr.Eddie in Mississippi!

Simon so excited about the road trip to Mississippi that he was ready and by the back door when I woke up that morning!
He has all his necessities!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging Amy…I like reading!

Elicia said...

wait, record player? who has a record player? i want to borrow it.

and, so nice to read + see pictures!