Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simon's Dance Moves

So we weren't going to put up a tree this year. I think after coming back from India we were just too tired to think about anything outside of normal obligations. BUT, Simon and I really started wanting a tree this week, and tonight Matt put up a tree for us to decorate. When Simon came home from school today, I told him that Dad said we could put up a tree. He asked, "How did you get him to let us?" I replied, "I asked nicely." He was SO EXCITED. This video is his response.

4 comments:

Megan Fletcher said...

that's awesome!!!! Simon is hilarious!

Megan Fletcher said...

okay, Asa, Jenna, & I laughed even more the second time. they keep asking "can we do it again?" (watch it again)

Julia said...

What's the name of this new Transformer? Navidaditron?

Elicia said...

that's so cute.