Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Baby Shower Pix






The top pix is one Shay snapped of Simon and I while she was here visiting. So, that's how there came to be a pix with me in it :) Matt and I joke about how little he takes any pictures these days ...
The theme for the babyshower that our GFA family gave Maddie and I was CandyLand. I was surprised to learn that there was a villain in Candyland...but there is. The shower was really a blessing and definitely made Evie seem like more of a reality. (Though you would think the constant kicking would be a reminder enough...)
It's so exciting to think about getting Evie's room ready. Painting is the first step and hopefully that will be happening this Thursday!
The bedskirt and sheet I ordered for the crib from Target came in today and I think it will work great to pull in the blue from the futon it is really adorable and "cottage-chic." I"ll post a pix of it soon.

No comments: