Thursday, January 11, 2007

Christmas Again






These are all from pictures that mom took on her 35mm and then gave me a cd of the pictures. The picture of Simon on the train is from one of the weekends he stayed with Gigi and Pops. He LOVES to ride the train at the mail and he LOVES the car strollers that you can 'rent' at the mall. This is all second-hand information, but I hear it from a reliable source. Apparently, he becomes Mr.Social on the train, beckoning other children to sit next to him as he pats the seat beside him.

The side-long devilish look that Simon has in the pix of Alex reminds me of a similar facial expression that we captured last year on film. Priceless. Also priceless is the rubber chicken on the carpet.

I am wearing my Pendleton hoodie with pride; it was my cousin Jessie's old hoodie. I feel very connected to my Pendleton heritage now.

Alex looks older as he poses so nicely on the stairs. He has a cold right now, so we hope he feels better soon!!

No comments: