Sunday, January 30, 2005

5th Sunday Snapshot

Ashley and Amy at the 5th Sunday Singspiration Have you ever been to a 5th Sunday Singspiration? Very quaint and family like. It started at 6:00. Let's just say that Matt, Simon, and I would have been five minutes early if it had started at 7:00. I had so much fun visiting with people that I don't get to see very much. Some good news for all of the Hilltop Campers out there--Mark Mills will be the director this year! You might remember the Survivor Camp that he organized -- (the sleep deprivation, gross food contest, and tribal council meetings...) Matt wants to be the camp videographer, if they'll let him. Matthew Pecina went to a camp once where each morning they would replay highlights of the day before. I know Matt is also looking forward to helping with the Humble's music ministry at Hilltop. Simon is whimpering in his room and I must go rescue him.Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Hello World said...

What a fun time. I love talking with Hilltoppers, theres something surreal about it.